My Ultrasound results today.

My Ultrasound results today.

Message par amandamurray110 » 09 Juil 2019, 16:14

Hi all,

Just wanted to write again. I will be going today at 140pm to get my ultrasound results of my adbomen that I did about a week n a half ago. im so scared. i just keep picturing being told only bad news especially with all the symptoms i gave experience in the last month.

I've lost 20 pounds in the past 2 months. i have cut out junk food and soda due to all around adbominal discomfort. I think the weight is too much to be lost in a little bit of time. which puts my anxiety even worse. I get kinda of like sharp pain almost all over my adbomen. first started right upper quadrant then moved to left and sometimes on lower left. I can only imagine what Ever I have isn't good . the pain isn't strong but uncomfortable.

I will check in after my appointment.

Thanks

Reference:
https://patient.info/forums/discuss/ult ... day-706660
Find and Outsource Copywriting Services
amandamurray110

Message(s) : 1

Re: My Ultrasound results today.

Message par velkei » 06 Oct 2019, 12:40

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
velkei

Message(s) : 65986

Retour vers Médication